Tuesday, May 25, 2010

We have a front yard too.

Things are a little slow right now.  I've been just sit'n around waiting for the Woodhouse's Toads to arrive.  In fact, I'm starting to think they may be visiting their cousin Vinnie back east in place of coming to our inviting digs.

I was looking out the window this morning only it was our front yard for a change.  I thought it was looking pretty nice so I took a couple of pictures.  It was a challenge to get these pictures without getting the yard across the street in the photo as they apparently are auditioning for Desperate Landscapes as seen on TV.




I'm sorry to report that a lot of our flowers have been beat severely by the wind.  We've had high winds since last week and these poor beauties are tired of blow'n back and forth.  Thankfully today is the first day in quite a while with only a breeze.  I suppose if everyday was beautiful then we wouldn't appreciate these days near as much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the diversity of color. I also envy you the poppies- those are my favorite and all I seem to get is the bush every year with no flowers. sniffle-sniffle. J9

Kirk said...

Looking good. you just need a stream to flow through. hahaha