Sunday, April 4, 2010

De-hosed and Re-hosed

I was thinking that maybe Alejandro F. might appreciate a nickname.  Of course I'm anxious for input from my blog reader but just in case I don't get any suggestions I'll put forth one for consideration.  How does "Hoser" sound?

When I was a young and careless school kid calling someone Hoser could be considered a compliment or a put-down depending on who was saying it and the context the term referred.  Use your imagination if the use of the name doesn't just jump up and bit you in the... face.

Today was the hosectomy for Alejandro F.'s (aka Hoser) Andy Warhol moment.  There isn't a lot to say about the procedure as it is pretty straight forward.  Reminds me of when I went to the Samari Weight Loss Clinic and they asked, "How much you want lose?"  I told them and "WHACK," just like that I had lost 25 pounds... of course I've walked with a limp ever since.  Anyway, I studied the FSPM (Frog Spitter Proctologist's Manual) throughly until the wee hours of Saturday night.  I certainly don't want to this procedure to be required again as that would certainly cast dark shadows on the capabilities of the Frog Spitter Proctologist.

So with the following disclaimer I'll just present the pictures that are worth much more than a mere one-thousand words.

Disclaimer: Don't look Gertrude!  Oops, too late.

Prepped for surgery our patient rests peacefully in the
supine position.
The delicate portion of the hosectomy (in progress).
The hosectomy is almost complete.  Just the "stub" needs
to be removed and then re-hosing will commence.
Completely de-hosed Alejandro lies exposed.  Not to worry
though, he is not feeling a thing.
Just prior to the final step of re-hosing.  Note Alejandro
is now in the prone position so the hose will not be
kinked when rotated 180 degrees. 
The hosectomy and re-hosing procedures have now been
completed.  Once the sealant dries no one will be able to
tell that Alejandro has ever had a hosectomy.
With the hosectomy and re-hosing complete I can now turn my attentions to Easter Sunday.  I have hidden confetti eggs around the backyard in hopes that some kid will stop by to check if the Easter Bunny (still working... bong, bong, bong) left any eggs in our yard.  Wouldn't want to spoil anyones bunny beliefs.

The real fun about hiding Easter eggs is when you get old like my mind you can never find all of them.  Everyday is an Easter egg hunt.  Then of course there are the times I do find them all but just couldn't remember how many I hid.  Everyday is an Easter egg hunt.

Whoohoo!

2 comments:

Kirk said...

Names are a hard thing to come up with.. Hoser is ok, But I wonder if maybe: Fitz who spitz.. Rita came up with that one..
Now I was thinking of Emma, Or more Ennema. just a thought or two for you.

Anonymous said...

I love Fritz! I vote for Rita's suggestion... only with an R in it. J9