Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Out of Sight, Out of Mind

I'm sorry to report that Joe still has not made an appearance. When I went out this morning to fill the bird feeder I thought I saw a movement in the bridge pond. I don't know what the movement was... so Joe is still MIA.

On the other hand the birds are singing that "Over the Rainbow" song... Ding dong, the witch is dead, the mean 'ol witch, the wicked witch.... They are doing this as they hop around the waterfall at Joe's station. They have started bathing again and really seem to be enjoying the water. I wouldn't get too comfortable yet if I were them. Just when you thought it was safe to get into the water....

I'm thinking about how long it takes for Joe to grab a bird and gulp it down. She could be sleeping under the bridge digesting.

I'll continue to keep watch...

No comments: