Monday, May 18, 2009

They are EVERYWHERE!!!

WOW!  These little toadlet's have already spread to Joe's pond and the skimmer pond.  Some have moved very close to No-Name Falls with not a care in the world about the turbulent water.  I knew it would probably happen... but so soon.  Hopefully they enjoyed the brief thrill of our own little water world as they careened over the falls.

I have searched above the bridge pond to see if any have survived the water pump and the filter mats.  I didn't see any toadlet's there.  I would like to assume that no one has ventured close enough to the skimmer to get sucked in.  Sure.

As I look at the black wiggly toadlet's going from point A to point B (or is it K) it's comforting to note there are still a large number of  'em stick'n close to their birth site and safe.  Some toads toadlets... you gotta love 'em.

No comments: